This top of the table clash will be hosted at the Dawu Park as Premier League new boys Dreams FC engage Upper West giants Wa All Stars. Both teams are yet to lose a game in the three week old league and are tied at the top of the table with 7 points each. Its on Saturday at the Dawu Park.
Here are the stats.
* Dreams FC encounter against All Stars on Saturday 12th Mar. 2016 will be their first ever meeting in the GPL since the competition started in 1958.
* MATCH FACTS
* Dreams FC, All Stars & Hearts of Oak are so far unbeaten after 3 games in the 2015-16 season of the GPL.
* All Stars & Hearts of Oak are the only teams so far, who have not conceded a goal in the 2015-16 season of the GPL.
* Dreams FC won their debut HOME game 1-0 in the GPL on 28th Feb. 2016 in match Day 2 against Bechem United @ the Dawu Park which Ben Nash-Quansah scored the only goal.
* The 2015-16 season of the GPL which is the 55th edition since the competition started in 1958 is the 1st appearance for Dreams FC while it is the the 9th appearance for All Stars.
* Dreams FC yet to play Day 4 HOME game in the GPL since 21st February, 2016 when they had their debut in the competition.
* All Stars Day 4 AWAY games in the GPL since 2007.
2010-11 Lions 0-0 All Stars
2012-13 Hearts 1-2 All Stars**
2014-15 Liberty 1-0 All Stars
W1 D1 L1 GF2 GA2
* The first time All Stars won an AWAY game in the GPL since 2007 is 11th May, 2008 in match Day 18 in the 2007-08 season against Tema Youth (0-3)
– Since then, All Stars have played 112 league games @ AWAY in the GPL.
W20 D30 L62 GF86 GA139
* The last time All Stars won an AWAY game in the GPL is 28th Feb. 2016 in match Day 2 in the 2015-16 season against Aduana Stars (0-1).
– Since then, Aduana Stars is yet to play an AWAY game.
* Dreams FC have so far played 1 HOME game in the GPL since 21st Feb. 2016.
* All Stars have so far played 121 AWAY games in the GPL since 2007.
W21 D31 L69 GF91 GA152
* Dreams FC yet to play HOME game in the GPL in the month of MARCH since 21st Feb. 2016 when they played their first game.
* All Stars AWAY matches in the GPL for the month of MARCH since 2007.
02/03/08 Kessben 2-1 All Stars
19/03/08 Hearts 3-0 All Stars
15/03/09 Kessben 1-1 All Stars
22/03/09 Faisal 2-1 All Stars
07/03/10 Edubiase 0-0 All Stars
21/03/10 Hearts 1-2 All Stars**
03/03/11 BA Stars 1-0 All Stars
20/03/11 Aduana 1-0 All Stars
11/03/12 Kotoko 2-0 All Stars
25/03/12 Edubiase 1-0 All Stars
03/03/13 AshGold 0-1 All Stars**
27/03/13 Liberty 0-0 All Stars
04/03/14 Chelsea 0-0 All Stars
15/03/14 Bechem Utd 2-1 All Stars
29/03/14 Hasaacas 3-0 All Stars
08/03/15 BA United 1-2 All Stars**
28/03/15 Olympics 1-0 All Stars
W3 D4 L10 GF9 GA21
* Dreams FC have kept 2 clean sheets out of 3 games in the GPL since 21st February, 2016 when they had their debut game in the competition.
* All Stars have kept 105 clean sheets out of 242 league games in the GPL since 2007.
* All Stars Best position in the GPL since 2007 is 6th with 44 points in the 2009-10 season.
* All Stars worse performance in the GPL since 2007 is 12th with 39 points in the 2010-11 season.
* Dreams FC drew 2-2 with Inter-Allies in their last game in the 2015-16 GPL @ the Tema Sports Stadium and are on 7 points while All Stars drew 0-0 with Liberty Professionals @ the Wa Park, and are currently on 7 points.